i love you, but i'm going to mace you in the face

For the less culturally hip people, my title is inspired by the movie i am currently watching, The Darjeeling Limited. A Wes Anderson movie, so you know when I’m talking about it I’m being pretentious, and also that I understand humor on a deeper level than yourself. But in reality I quite like his movies, but I understand that I am in the minority when I say Darjeeling is by far my favorite.

So yesterday, I mentioned one of my options for a profile picture was me as the french maid from Clue, holding a gun. I neglected to mention the most bad ass thing I learned to do with that gun. It’s actually on tape, if I can rip the footage I’ll post it,cause it’s BA. Anyway, you hopefully know that with toy pop guns, you can insert caps so they make a loud noise and smoke when you fire them. I decided it would be a good idea to see what happened when you fired one of these into your mouth. In retrospect, probably a bad idea, but luckily someone was there with a video camera. The result was a girl in a french maid outfit putting the muzzle of a gun into her mouth and firing. Then, looking directly after the camera, coolly blowing the smoke out of her mouth. Of course then I begin coughing, gagging, and swearing. But if you cut that part out, it’s pretty bomb.

that’s all for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment